Saturday, October 9, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- Online registration is open through Midnight, Wednesday, October 6. (Click the “REGISTER HERE” button at the bottom of this page.)
- At-the-door registration opens at 8:45am on October 9.
- This is a FREE EVENT
- Check-In, and at-the-door registration begins at 8:45am
Enter through the main entrance of the building marked “Activity Center”. This building is located in the back of our campus across from the Football Field. Just look for the large GREEN banner flags.
- We are providing food for the kids throughout the day. There will be two snack times and lunch. Lunch will consist of a hotdog, chips, cookies, and water. If your child has any food allergies, please provide them with snacks & lunch that we can give them during those times. When checking in on Saturday, give the food items to the person at the registration table and they will take care of it for you.
- Guardian Cards will be issued during drop-off that you must have to pick up your child at the end of the day. DO NOT LOSE THIS CARD! Put it somewhere safe until pickup time. Anyone picking up your child must have this card as well as be listed on their nametag for pickup.
- The safety and health of your children are of high importance to us. All adults are screened with background checks. Everyone working with kids are given basic training and must be familiar with and sign our policies and procedures handbook. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email email@example.com and we’ll get back with you with information.
- Our basic health protocols are as follows:
- Everything is thoroughly cleaned & sanitized throughout the day.
- If your child has been exposed (within 6ft for over 15 minutes) to anyone with Covid-19 within the past 4 days, they may not attend.
- If your child has had a fever within 48 hours of October 9, they may not attend.
- If your child has any symptoms of illness such as upset stomach, severe cough, green discharge from nose or eyes, or flu-like symptoms they may not attend.
- We will not give children any medication during their attendance at Kids Quest. If your child requires medication, you must come and administer that medication.
- We have first-aid kids available to our leaders to use in case of minor injuries such as scrapes and bumps.
- Masks are optional.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.